Saturday, February 21, 2015

Loveathon 2015: Challenge #2 Book Valentines


Dear Maggie Stiefvater,

You are amazing. Your art is beautiful.
Look at that! Look! That's amazing. I wish I had that talent. I WANT TO BE MAGGIE STIEFVATER'S MUSE. Or...you know...Maggie Stiefvater.

You're absolutely hilarious. Your books are amazing. (I adore 'The Raven Cycle'. I'm also unprepared for the next book... GANSEY CAN'T DIE. He's too young! TOO AMAZING. TOO GANSEY. So don't kill him. Pwease?)
  

You don't hold back. You ARE Maggie Stiefvater. You are only one. You don't pretend to be someone else. You're the best. DA BEST.
I wish I could be as bold as you. You painted your car to match the book! You are random. And funny. And you make me laugh. Your characters are amazingly written. And your readers start to care for your characters. You're awesome.
AWESOME with a capital A.
I imagine this is you...

I wish I was you...

With love,
Wren

PS: How do you say your last name?!?! That video doesn't help much. I say 'stif-vay-ter'. Or is it -sti-VA-ter'? Or something else?!?!

PPS: Don't let Gansey die. Or I riot. 

2 comments:

  1. Maggie Stiefvater is a rockstar! She's seriously just SO FREAKING TALENTED, and I love it. And her writing style? Mesmerizing. Love your Valentine to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! I love Maggie's books! And I am a big fan of The Raven Boys, though I have put off reading TDT & BLLB. I am not prepared for all the feelings but I am dying to read them, so I think I am going to binge read them next month!
    I love her video about her last name! :D
    This is an awesome valentine, you did a good job. I love it!
    Stephanie @ My Bookish Itinerary

    ReplyDelete