Sunday, November 16, 2014

Special Report: The United States of YA

The United States of YA

I was looking through Epic Reads. (Which is a site I seem to be spending too much time on.) I found this interesting tidbit.
You know how books are set in places all over the US and the world? Well, Epic Reads found one book for each state. (Meaning the book's setting was that state.)

http://www.epicreads.com/blog/the-united-states-of-ya/

I've read ten of these.
Florida: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
Illinois: Divergent
Indiana: The Fault in Our Stars
Iowa: Ashfall
Maine: Delirium
Minnesota: Shiver
Mississippi: Beneath a Meth Moon
New York: The Diviners
Ohio: I am Number Four
Virginia: The Raven Boys

What book is for your state? (That is, of course, if you're in the US.)
How many of them have you read?
Which states have you been to?
Comment below.


No comments:

Post a Comment